Tuesday, February 14, 2006

OK...Right now....I am at achool in the damned computer lab frantically trying to complete my F&N Task Analysis...I'm like the only one still doing it.....(HELP ME!!!)....The teacher is like a damn Shemale!!! and she calls everybody's parents once she find something wrong(DAMN I HATE HER!!!)....

One More thing ....It's Valentines and I've got nothing!!!I kinda like had lots of stuff in my head that could have been done but I just don't know where it all went to. Damn where's the Romantic guy I used to be(haha)...Just gonna be another loner like everybody else....Actually I had planned to give her something but since I saw what happened at school yesterday, I thought that she was kinda mad at me or something so that plan was just blanked out....
DAMN IT LAH!!!!

BTW...Happy Valentines To Everybody

Now I gotta complete this shit by today!!!and hand it to a Shemale I hate.....God Damn It!!

Arghh!!!!